A few things to keep in mind about your CE4 / CE5 clearomizers:
1. The CE4 clearomizer should never leak from the bottom, as it is a sealed unit.
It can however leak from the top if set upside down or on an angle greater then horizontal.
Keep this in mind when putting your e-cigarette in your pocket or purse.
Always put it in a way so that the mouthpiece is facing up.
2. In the event that e-liquid gets trapped in the airflow holes, you may hear a bubbling sound as you vape.
Please make sure that your battery is fully charged , if it's not you will experience e-liquid accumulating in your airflow hole.
Simply take a piece of paper towel and wrap it around the bottom of the CE4 where the airflow holes are located, and blow hard into the mouthpiece several times.
This should push the e-liquid out through the air holes and onto the paper towel.
3. You may find when the tank starts to get low you may experience more dry hits.
If this happens try holding the CE4 horizontal and twirling your e-cigarette to allow the last of the e-liquid to wick into the heating coil
4. It is a good idea to refill your CE4 before it is completely empty. It should vape well up until it has as little as 0.6ml of e-liquid remaining.
Make sure do not inject e-liquid over 1.6ml.
5. Most people find the most effective way to vape is to take slower and longer draws then you would with a tobacco cigarette.